Grow with Technology

test

Breaking

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Growth Marketing Pros


How to Start a Blog (or Website) Like the Growth Marketing Pros

This blog completely changed everything for me.
In 2016, I moved to San Francisco from New York, where I had spent my whole life.
It was exciting.
I found a new job, left my boyfriend in New York and somehow picked up an amazing roommate, who I was becoming fast friends with.
But after the novelty of moving to across the country wore off, I started feeling like something was missing.
So in March 2017, I started this blog with my friend and colleague, Mark Spera.
Our common interest? Growth marketing.
There was only one domain name that made sense:
GrowthMarketingPro.com.
What happened?
We started the blog as a creative hobby, but six months after beginning, Growth Marketing Pro was already being seen by more than 3,000 visitors/month.
Our traffic in the first 6 months of beginning Growth Marketing Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment